Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 11


  

Good afternoon... I completed this over breakfast - OMG, I'm ahead of the game! Scooping a few minutes out of my day to finish up here. It's been an intense few days at work and I'm looking forward to going home on time tonight and making a nice dinner -- trying a new recipe, coconut curry chickpea something-or-other. The recipe looks delish. 

I've had a couple of people approach me about working together. I would love to form some working relationships and eventually launch out on my own. It's always about $$$$$$. Making ends meet when going from a salary to freelance. I just keep putting it out there and looking for connections to help it happen.

Lovely sunny afternoon, pleasant for November. I would love to be sitting in the window of a coffee shop, working on something fun, chatting with other patrons. I'm there in spirit.

Thank a war vet & have a great day.
Gina
 

1 comment: